Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Iron Man IMAX 3D

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 No comments

IRON MAN 3, now showing on all cinemas nationwide. So I decided to get lost at SM Lanang Premiere today to watch (in IMAX) the most awaited 3rd installment of the Marvel's famous IRON MAN 3! Tony Stark is back with a vengeance! But I won't spoil the movie for you. I'll let you find out what happened. All I can say, worth the wait, worth the money!

As I mentioned above, I watched the movie in IMAX to get the feel of the movie. Its actually my first time watching IMAX here in Davao and its only in SM Lanang Premiere. The movie never disappointed me but somehow, the cinema did. Or maybe I just chose the wrong seat number. I had seat L19. Its at the center but its way to high for me.


Let me describe the cinema for you. I would have taken a picture of it but I don't have a great quality camera phone with me so I'll just use my words and I hope I give justice. Unlike the IMAX in SM Mall of Asia in Manila, which was really big, IMAX in SM Lanang's a little bit smaller (or way too smaller) than I expected it to be. Though it has comfy and has leaning chains and great leg room, the leveling seems a little bit off. Have you seen a pirated movie where heads of movie goers are visible? Well, yeah. That's kinda how IMAX was in SM Lanang. I see the heads of people seating below L19 on the screen and its really distracting.

I guess that's the only problem I have. Though all in all, still a great experience. The screen won't disappoint you, besides, only in SM Lanang can you find an IMAX Theater in the whole of Davao City; but if I had a reservation ahead of time, I would have chosen the seats below L19. Preferably, J19.

What are you waiting for? Go watch IRON MAN 3 in IMAX Today! Only at SM Cinemas!


For Reservation:

log in to: http://www.smcinema.com/
call: (082) 297-6998 for SM Davao




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

    Instagram

    Disclaimer

    Photos, Videos, Texts and other contents on this blog site is owned by me unless otherwise stated. Do not re-post or use in any other way without any permission. If and only if you need to borrow the contents of this site, please give due credit. For questions, comments, reactions, and suggestions, please leave an e-mail at krjarabelo@live.com